Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Oct 13, 2005, 11:34 AM   #1

Here's one of a waterfall I took this week at South Mountains State Park in North Carolina. Using a Kodak Z740.

Attached Images

woodsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 13, 2005, 1:54 PM   #2

Hi, I think that this picture is too dark and the exposition should be longer in this case to capture the flow of the waterfall.

jp80 www.metlive.szm.com/nature.htm

jp80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2005, 9:41 PM   #3

Thats a nice picture.

Hmmm... I rather like it. Dark yes. But not gloomy. I think secluded. Composition is perfect... Water enter top right, splits, fall across scene, pools bottom left and streams out right bottom. Everything isn't "SUNNY" and a picture should show what it is really like.

Nice capture.

dale

thatsanicepicture2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2005, 9:51 AM   #4

Thank you guys. Yeah it was not sunny at all that day. Actually it was misty and there was some fog around. If you see the picture of my wife in the "Member and Family Photo" section, you will see it was taken in the same area. Maybe a little over to the side, but that there was apparantly more natural lightavailable there.

I also have noticed a difference in how this pic looks on the computer at work from my computer at home. Looks muck better at home. Don't think these monitors work very well here or the screen is dirty...lol

Old Oct 16, 2005, 9:51 AM   #5

Thank you guys. Yeah it was not sunny at all that day. Actually it was misty and there was some fog around. If you see the picture of my wife in the "Member and Family Photo" section, you will see it was taken in the same area. Maybe a little over to the side, but that there was apparantly more natural lightavailable there.

I also have noticed a difference in how this pic looks on the computer at work from my computer at home. Looks muck better at home. Don't think these monitors work very well here or the screen is dirty...lol