Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Nov 10, 2005, 10:26 PM   #1

i am a beginner of photography.

i want to know what you think about my PIC.

i am sorry about my English language, my enhlish is poor ,because i am studying English language inUKnow

thanks all of you.

rainliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 10, 2005, 11:45 PM   #2

Your pictures are very nice.

If you want people to give real opinions you should post them in Critiques and Techniques. But watch out... It can get painful.

Your English is probably better then most of ours... Don't worry about it.

dale

thatsanicepicture2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2005, 12:12 AM   #3
Super Moderator

yes... good colors.. and i like the horizon placement in the first shot!

i dont know nothin bout what dale be talking bout our english.. i figuring my english be pretty good..

-dustin
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2005, 1:17 PM   #4

Maybe your american language is pretty good but your english...( i, bout, nothin, just in one phrase).
belibeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2005, 1:35 PM   #5
Super Moderator

are you kidding me... i was joking around....

belibeli,

this forum is just not the place for someone with an attitude likeyours... andslightly veiled insults towards americans.. you were warned once about making immature and inappropriate comments back a few weeks ago, so don't head down that road again.. so either change your attitude or leave.. its as simple as that..
Old Nov 11, 2005, 2:08 PM   #6

I already apologize for that. and if it is necesaryI do again ( a bad day anyone has). I love american peolple, I lived in pensacola two years and I spend wonderful time there. The only thing I can tell you. You are a very good photographer with a huge EGO. ( sorry if my english is not good enough for you).
Old Nov 11, 2005, 2:58 PM   #7
Super Moderator

belibeli wrote:
Quote:
I already apologize for that. and if it is necesaryI do again ( a bad day anyone has). I love american peolple, I lived in pensacola two years and I spend wonderful time there. The only thing I can tell you. You are a very good photographer with a huge EGO. ( sorry if my english is not good enough for you).
if you apologized for that, i missed it, or it got deleted when your thread was deleted before i read it..

but i don't know where you get off saying i have a huge EGO.. i spend hours out of my day commenting and trying to help people on this forum... i do it for no personal gain, i do not get paid to do this, i do it in the hopes that people will improve their photography and enjoy this hobby as much as i do..
Old Nov 11, 2005, 3:41 PM   #8

I learna lot reading your criticizes, I find all of a technical high-level. But I have checked that whenever there is a post of somebody that is not a speaking English, you try to make a joke or to ridicule him like you made weeks ago with me.
Old Nov 11, 2005, 6:03 PM   #9
Super Moderator

belibeli wrote:
Quote:
I learna lot reading your criticizes, I find all of a technical high-level. But I have checked that whenever there is a post of somebody that is not a speaking English, you try to make a joke or to ridicule him like you made weeks ago with me.
now that is just 100% wrong.. i gave you a critical response to your picture.. you took defense to it as you must have disagreed with me.. then someone else chimed in and then you made inappropriate sexual remarks and posted pictures of dildos.. that was how it went down..

not once did i ridicule your word usage or english.. and i NEVER do such a thing.. in fact, i volunteer at the local international center and help students coming into this country learn english.. so you cannot be further from the truth..

i am sorry if you have misinterpretted my comments as ridicules or whatever, but that was never the intent..
Old Nov 11, 2005, 7:24 PM   #10

What's with u Mr Beli? Cant u understand this is a photo forum not an english dictionary ? Put your pictures here and demonstrate to us that u're good at something else than
english language.

And for rainliu...sorry man.The thing i like it's the nice exposure.The bad it's the lack of creativity.Don't u think u saw many pictures like these ones? Did u liked them?

cheers man...and go take pics with your soul...
mad_grll is offline   Reply With Quote