Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Apr 23, 2006, 5:50 PM   #1

went out to check out this view, and stumbled across a wedding on a little mesa with this view in the background for the ceremony ....*

Attached Images

drewaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 24, 2006, 2:09 AM   #2

Oh, so you literally came across a wedding ceremony on one of your hikes.. Were they nice enough to serve the stranger from far away with coffee and a slice of wedding cake? :-)
Again my eyes longed for a little more of the ground and a little more from the right handside (at the cost of even a little less of the sky and a little less from the left hanside).
Anyway, I find your capture of the symetrically descending slopes from either hills of foreground and background layers, very successful indeed. Well done drewaz!

PS.I would also like to see a few shots of the human organization in wilderness you've mentioned :-)
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2006, 9:19 AM   #3

Morning bahadir ...* thanks for your kind comments!* I was a polite hiker and did not intrude on the ceremony ...* anyway, I think the cake was being served at a different location!I didn't do a very good job of framing this picture.* I cropped out the top of a tree at the bottom of the shot, and I didn't capture any more of the rocks on the left.* Maybe that will be a good reason to visit this spot again.Thanks again for your suggestions.* I'm learning!drew
drewaz is offline   Reply With Quote