Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Jul 9, 2006, 2:10 PM   #11

i don't have a photo-quality printer at this time. i send my pics out to get prints made. i've had very good luck using Adorama in New York for standard-dimension prints up to 11x14. their prices are very reasonable compared to home printing(especially when you factor in the cost of all those color ink cartridges and photo-quality paper), and they do excellent work. they've recently added 6x18 to their list, andi have a shot of a foxglove plant that i did in that size,which looks great as a vertical accent piece on my wall. i also use Winkflash.com for some things, but not the larger prints... they ship them rolled up, and it takes forever to flatten them out properly to frame them. they're cheap, though... i got a very nice 16x20 giclee print of one of my photos done there, for only $8 plus $5 shipping.

there's a place called EZPrints.com that does panoramics in 6" and 12" heights, and charges $2.25 per 6" of length for 12" high prints, or $1.25 per 6" for the 6" high ones. i haven't tried them yet, but i think i may send this to them and see what kind of 12x36 print they can make...
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2006, 7:00 AM   #12

Owesome shot. Jaki.
Aumma45 is offline   Reply With Quote