Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Aug 16, 2006, 12:31 AM   #1

So this nice guy told me about this site and I just thought I should share my first lightening photos up here. (Sorry I didn't get your name!:!: But thanks for the insight! If you are the person that talk to me up at Foothills, msg me!)

I will remember to use lower ISO and won't bum my tripod next time!:shock:

Yea, we were crazy. My hubby and I holding onto metal umbrellas on a hill while it's downpouring and lightening striking every few minutes....

digichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 17, 2006, 1:31 PM   #2

Great lightening shots, but a metal unbrella? Glad to see you're still alive then :-)

John.
John Maddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 11:19 AM   #3

With the umbrella I was scared at first. My hubby being the dare-devil said that there were this tree a little away from us... and a metal fence over there..... It didn't look safe... but Blah... at least I die with my honey! :-)
digichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2006, 11:28 AM   #4

Quote:

With the umbrella I was scared at first. My hubby being the dare-devil said that there were this tree a little away from us... and a metal fence over there..... It didn't look safe... but Blah... at least I die with my honey! :-)

Les parties de ce tableau d'affichage ne peuvent pas fonctionner √* moins que vous ne permettiez JavaScript (aussi appel√© Scripting Actif) dans votre navigateur.

HAHAHA:lol:, you are crazy, very nice shots !!
Les parties de ce tableau d'affichage ne peuvent pas fonctionner √* moins que vous ne permettiez JavaScript (aussi appel√© Scripting Actif) dans votre navigateur.

Boily is offline   Reply With Quote