Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Landscape Photos

Old Aug 28, 2006, 9:43 PM   #21

Thanks a lot everyone. Much appreciated comments.

Bahadir: you have a very artistic soul that you convey in text with a relishing fervor that most people, like myself, struggle to achieve. You put into words describing a scene as to what I often see myself, and feel, but am only able to achieve those feelings visually. Thanks very much for your comments-not only for this picture-but for the comments on the other members photos too. And, no, I hadn't really thought about entering into the POTD. I've only submitted a couple of photos since I've been a forum member here. Maybe I'll send this one in..........cheers.........Don.

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
thekman620 wrote:
Quote:
... and I was lucky to have this scene to work with. Ma Nature did a great job...cheers......Don.
And by this capture or gesture! you've proved to be a worthy son to Ma Nature once again, Don.. The misty atmosphere filling the gaps betweenthe parallel composition of trees, mountains and hills beyond...the skylike the palette of some artist god, remind one of hundred and one things.Have you already considered it for POTD?
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote