Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Nov 17, 2007, 4:29 PM   #11

Hi Bahadir,

Thanks for the explanations... I had just assumed it was at your home!

Yes, indeed - I had remembered the photo of your "digital rebel son"... that was the comparison I was making in my mind.

It is good to hear from you on this. The photo idea with the violin is indeed very creative of you!

I admire how you have so many interests and abilities! Are you sure we can't coax a photo from you of you with the choir?

pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2007, 11:28 PM   #12

Alan, I think this has also been a good occasion to get to learn our fellow mates' artistic merits in addition to photography!Bynxcan play the piano,Paul can play the organ and yourself; theviolin! Sorry to hear you cannot play anymore.. Nevertheless, glad you can also sing in the choir with me while I can, too, manage the drumson the off days of the drummer :-)

Btw, thanks also for the link and sharing your story of making a familycentered around the passion of music!!

.................................................. ..........

Paul, I'm sonice to seeyou dropped a few more lines.. Meanwhile I passed your congratulations, for which he was so pleased! Wish he sees uncle Paul someday : ) Oh, I think all children who know you, will long to see you!

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2007, 1:50 PM   #13

pj1974 wrote:
...........The photo idea with the violin is indeed very creative of you!
Thanks, Paul.

pj1974 wrote (elsewhere: )
Great idea!!! And cool "movements". I can just imagine Vivaldi's four seasons from the light motion!
Funny you should say that. A 'Seasons' movement is exactly what he's currently practising for his Grade 8 exam in less than 3 weeks' time. There must be psychic patterns embedded in everyone's exif files. (Or not, as mine all get stripped when I resize with PSP.)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote