Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Nov 20, 2004, 7:14 PM   #1

Ive been racking my brains over what to give my two teenage nieces for Christmas and have decided to do a collage of each of them.

Being as my little nephew who is four very soon was so taken with the collage I did of his baby sister, Ive done this one for him as a birthday gift. It can been blown up to A3 size and Im pretty happy with the quality considering a couple of the shots are scanned from film camera photos.

For the girls Im thinking of a faint rose background as they love flowers. Just thought someone might be racking their brains over a gift Idea too. I think this Idea makes a great gift.

aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 20, 2004, 7:49 PM   #2

I often times make a calendar for the next year. Great and no matter what you can always make one for the next holiday season.
hedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2004, 10:39 PM   #3

Hi Julie;

My brother-in-law has been doing these for a few years now, so he's got the market tied up for that, but it is a superb idea. Another thing he does is to do a layout of three or four scenes of a popular landmark. He recently did a shot for a charity auction and raised $375, which is pretty good, I think. (To date, my only payday has been a case of Guinness and a bottle of wine:-))

Nicely done on your collage, by the way. One small comment, it might be a good idea to balance the one B/W shot with another.
Tom Overton is offline   Reply With Quote