Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Member's & Family Photos

Old Jun 24, 2005, 8:27 AM   #1

Snapped a quick one of my 15 year old practicing his guitar the other day. More of a snapshot that a true portrait.
Attached Images
Aussie Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 24, 2005, 8:52 AM   #2

Too bad we're on different continents. We could get our boys together, form a band, watch them make millions, then let them support us while we take more pictures.

Attached Images
Walter C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2005, 3:36 PM   #3

Hi Dave and Walter,

I have to agree with you Aussie Dave, that your photois more of a snapshot than a true portrait photo, but still it's good you posted it to share and for us to see! Did your son object to you taking the photo afterwards? :roll:

And I like your line of thinking Walter C, the world needs another band by now. So I'll add my suggestion... I live in yet ANOTHER continent (Europe) and while my girlfriend might not be the world's best singer / dancer, she DOES enjoy singing and dancing, and it seems she makes a fairly good subject for photographs (of course I'm biased, but read the other folk's comments).

So see my two posts of my girlfriend and subsequent comments under: http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=88 and also at http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=88

Mostgood cool male-guitair-playing-band seems to need a (ahem) pretty female to balance it out, don't they? But my idea doesn't stop there. :idea:

As we're from 3 continents, they'll have at least 3 bases from where to roam the globe performing and making their millions. As I was born and grew up in Australia, I'm biased to suggest a playing schedule something like:

October - March = Australia / NZ

April - June = USA / America

July - September = Romania / Europe

That way we all get a continual world tour, get a ceaseless summer (more or less) and we can split the millions 30% each and 10% to charity? What do you think? (also about the photos of my girlfriend...)

pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote