Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Sep 21, 2006, 3:24 PM   #1

Alright, so I just got a Samsung Digimax i6 about 4 months ago. Although I've used it a lot I've never really played around with it. So, I had a bunch of pics stored on it that I hadn't put on my computer yet. I was bored and on a long flight, so I was looking through my pictures, while at the same time pressing random buttons and adjusting settings, etc. I had no idea what the format option did, so when it gave me a yes/no option, of course I said yes. I guess I'd just assume that if it would erase everythingI had on my camera thatI'd get some sort of "are you sure" prompt. Then again, I guess Samsung assumed bored idiots dont mess with camera settings. So, low-and-behold I lost all of my beloved photos that I was so anxious to upload. I dont really care about the music, etc, but the pictures are gone! I could pretty much cry! What is the possibility that the photos can be recovered? I went to a camera store and they said they could send in the memory card for 20 dollars and they wont gaurantee anything, plus it takes 2 weeks. Is there anything online that could do the trick, like a program to download, etc? Preferably free, but either way.... Ugh, Ok, well if anyone could help me out, that'd be pretty sweet!

becrecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 21, 2006, 3:29 PM   #2

Image recovery programs

Sintares is offline   Reply With Quote