Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Nov 7, 2006, 3:37 PM   #1

I have a Fuji F30. I mainly use it for normal everyday shooting (highest res) and movies (highest res); I almost never use the burst shooting. Currently I have been using a 1gb H, I'm happy with it, but wanted to "updgrade" to a larger capacity card. What would be the noticable differences for me if I used an M speed as oppsed to the H? How about copying the files onto my computer or deleting the pictures off the card (I notice that the F30 take a while to delete each picture on my H card).

Also, is the 2gb H coming out soon?

wincheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 30, 2007, 9:53 PM   #2

I use both M and H 1GB fuji branded xD cards in the Fuji S5200 camera. The only difference I have found is the H series allows me to capture pictures slightly faster (shot to shot). It takes the same amount of time to upload pictures weather it is the M series or H series card. I find it much faster to use a USB card reaser than to download via USB cable from the camera. Nevered used a 2GB xD card yet.... I have not seen any mention of 2GB H series cards yet.

Photo 5 is online now   Reply With Quote