Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Nov 29, 2006, 2:25 PM   #1

I am looking for a 1 / 2 GB Compact flash card. I will probably looking for a reasonably fast card (Ultra or Extreme Sandisk or equivalent) for KM a200 camera.

I am reluctant to buy SanDisk after hearing many reports of fake cards, even from reputable retailers or am I ok if I avoid eBay?

What other cards can you recommend and where should I buy them from to get a good deal!?

Everywhere I've seen recomended is US based so either dont ship here or due to shipping, is expensive....

Stallster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 9, 2006, 8:36 AM   #2

Sandisk Extreme III - 1Gb for £23.90 + Del ( I think delivery is £2.50)..... Picstop.co.uk

Or you might want to consider a Lexar Pro 133x - 1Gb for £26.90 (free delivery).... Again from Picstop.co.uk

Nothing in the price and both cards will be way more than you need in terms of speed.

I've been very happy using Lexar 80x in my KM A2 and now use Extreme III in my 30D.
In fact, my Extreme III cost me £10.00 more from the same place only two months ago :roll:.

I have bought from them on a number of occasions and always been happy with them !

You won't go wrong with either make, just check what is bundled with them and decide which will be the best offer for you.
Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2006, 10:48 AM   #3

Wide range of prices and speeds at 7dayshop http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/defa...EARCH&comp= cheapest is £8.99 for 1Gb postage is £3.99 per order.

Also at Digital Depot http://www.digitaldepot.co.uk/acatal...act_Flash.html£2.99 postage

Nagasaki is offline   Reply With Quote