Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Dec 18, 2007, 4:49 PM   #1

I currently own two Canon Digital SLR cameras Rebel xti and a 30D but to throw in my pocket I have had a Olympus Camedia C-3020 for quite a few years. I have found that this small little 3.2 mpx camera takes very good pictures so for on the spot occations it is idea. Now as we all know that it takes a smart media cards which has been obsolete for a few years. I started to look around on the net to see if there was any solution for this and found one that might be of interest to those who want to keep using there older cameras with new memory cards. There is an adapter at http://www.digitalera.co.uk/products/XD_to_SmartMedia_Flash_Card_Adapter-671-52.html This adapter allows you to use the newer xd memory card and plug it into the smart media slot. This site looks ok but I have not checked it out so do your checking before you buy.[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Steve/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img]
Alongtheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links