Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Oct 14, 2003, 10:32 PM   #1
Default Recovery of deleted memory card

My Minolta Dimage F100 camera started shorting out my batteries and before I could remove my Memory card (San Disk) the card went blank. I took it to Costco and they confirmed that the card was blank. I did not tell the camera to delete the card. The lady at Costco said she had heard of a program that might recover pictures from a blank memory card. Has anyone heard of such a program. The pictures were my a family reunion and quite valuable to me. I have sent the camera to Minolta, as it is still under warantee, but that does not help me recover my prints. If anyone can give me information if a recover program exists, I would be grateful.
Joyce13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 15, 2003, 5:05 AM   #2

Try with "PhotoRescue". You DL a demo and check if is working with your problem. In this case You "must" buy a sharp version.
foffodc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2003, 9:22 AM   #3

I have a recovery program that can recover files that have been deleted or a corrupted memory card. If you email me I will email you the program. For all of those who asked in the past, I found the program and will be glad to email it those who have asked in the past.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote