Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Feb 24, 2011, 10:51 AM   #11

Thanks Jim I will definitely look into that. Unfortunately right now I just placed a case dispute with pay pal for a disk I ordered on ebay. It has not yet been received after 26 days and after looking into fraud disks I am wondering about even accepting the package if and when it ever does show up.
The pay pal letter i recieived says. . .
"if you think you received counterfeit merchandise, we may ask for a letter of support from a reputable expert who agrees with you.
This letter should be printed on their official letterhead and include contact information so we can talk with them, if necessary. (You're responsible for any costs associated with the appraisal.)"

Is it possible to even get these tested as the person previously said that there is no program to do that? and how much would a camera store charge me to tell me that it is bogus? The item was coming from the UK and I figured that their technology prices were better than ours hence the better price.
Dawn555 is offline   Reply With Quote