Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Jun 9, 2004, 6:34 PM   #1

that "windows was unable to save..." keeps popping up.
When I first restart the computer everything seems to show up ok, but now it's not coming up.
The first time I knew something was wrong was the other day when the drive wasn't even showing up in My Computer, and the hard disk light (it's a removable drive) was constantly lit. Today I turned the comp off, pulled & reinstalled the drive, and it (apparently temporarily) cured it for a little while.
Before that, though, I've been noticing that things have been running eeexxxttttrrrreeeemmmmeeeelllllyyyy s......l.....o......w.... even when I don't have much running.
Any suggestions on what I could do? I do know about backing it up, but what would be a good backup solution that costs less than $0.10 per gigabyte and isn't slow like tape, and I can back up the entire 250GB hard drive to one piece of this media? My budget and space requirements force me to squeeze every penny I can to get as much space as I can, and it leaves absolutely NO dough for backup. I don't like to have to replace my hard disk every 3 to 6 months because it gets full.
Any suggestions?
pianoplayer88key is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 11, 2004, 6:05 PM   #2

Get a photowallet, I think it will solve the problams. but since you have a 250g data. so I think get 2 pcs PSD probably will work it out. try it out, they have discount now based on the coupon code: 47-93827.
Good Luck

mediasharp is offline   Reply With Quote