Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Jan 29, 2005, 12:19 AM   #1

I have a sandisk card reader that plugs into my mac just fine. Only its for my other camera which was a compact flash card.

So now my new camera is a SD disk. Yes, I have the kodak dock and even the USB cable by itself works, but I dont like using that all the time. I dont want to put all my pictures on at once, i want to be able to use the card reader to be able to take what i want off, quickly and even put things back on the disk. I dont want to load iphoto or kodak imageshare software. sometimes that takes to long for what i need my pictures for.

The problem is I have bought 2 of them and its saying there is not enough power in my computer. One of my macs only has usb 1.0.. the guy who i bought the second reader from insured me that it was backwards compatible. it doesnt work.

I dont what to do.

I have realized over the past few weeks that my mac is finally getting out of date and things are not compatible with it (like the new ipod shuffle)... but in the meantime I need this to work. Do you have any suggestions?
AquaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links