Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Memory Cards, Microdrives, Card Readers

Old Feb 16, 2003, 8:02 PM   #1
Default Cheap 256mb Secure Digital Card

Can anyone please help me find a cheap secure digital card, preferable 256mb. All the prices I see are over $50.

Thanks for the help :!:
Konichiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 25, 2003, 6:32 PM   #2

Go here...

digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2003, 6:43 PM   #3

Nice tip! Thanks.

By the way, I'm not convinced you have to hurry. I ordered one this morning. At the time it said 3 were available and that there were only 20 some hours left for the deal.

I just checked back and it now says there are 95 of them and the deal is good for 72 hours.

Also, they say the shipping is free, but they slapped on a $6.95 handling fee before I finalized the order. It was still a good deal.

Interestingly enough they also have the same 256MB SD card without the Cruzer for a buck less. I went through the motions of placing an order for just the card but cancelled just before finalzing it and they never added the $6.95 handling fee. So if you are looking for just the SD card, you can save a buck plus the $6.95 by just getting the card. But for me, the Cruzer USB reader was worth the extra few bucks.
Daddyfish is offline   Reply With Quote