Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Misc Accessories

Old Mar 18, 2010, 8:59 PM   #1
Default Case Logic SLRC-205 Sling Bag

Link at Amazon

How is this bag for a Canon T2i? My (newly ordered!) T2i is on it's way, and its first big test will be a two-week trip to Ireland (I'll probably be posting a few more questions regarding that in some of the other forums regarding a lens/setting tips/etc., but that's for another time). I won't have too many accessories with it, probably just the kit lens, one other lens, and the typical small stuff (battery/SD card/cleaners).

I like how it's small and sleek looking, would be a pretty low profile bag for traveling the countryside, and seems to have some good padding in the shoulder area. But I was just curious how this bag has worked out for anyone who's used it.

I did a search for the item in the forums, and found no result, so I thought it would be safe to ask. Thanks in advance!
cjp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 18, 2010, 9:03 PM   #2

It looks like a decent bag, I seen some of their other bag and they are okay. Can't really tell if it is deep enough to fit a zoom lens and body combo.
Super Frequent Flyer, no joke. Ex Patriot and loving it.
Canon Eos 60D, T1i/500D, Eos1, Eos 630, Olympus EPL-1, and a part time Pentax K-X shooter.
shoturtle is offline   Reply With Quote