Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Misc Accessories

Old Jan 27, 2004, 10:49 AM   #1
Default Pistol Grip for one handed Nikon owner

Several years ago I had a stroke that left me with without the use of my right arm. I would love to find pistol grip or similar device to make it easier to shoot. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
abassjr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 28, 2004, 5:55 PM   #2

Check out B&H Cameras web site they have some brackets that might help. Custom Brackets part # QRS-35-H has one don't know if it will work for anything but SLR type camera but this is a good place to start. Good Luck
cowboy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2004, 7:28 AM   #3

Seriously consider the new Manfrotto 322RC2. It's an updated 3265 pistol grip, but the monuting plate can be adjusted for left hand or right hand, or upright. I'm very happy with my new one. I locks up really solid and sounds like a good solution for you.
http://www.bogenimaging.us/ It's the last listing under Ball Heads. I found mine on sale for under $100.
Old Apr 6, 2004, 2:47 PM   #4

Slik makes a pistol grip head that I've used for years. It will easily support a SLR or DSLR with something like a 70-200 or 80-200 telephoto zoom. I still like this head for ease of use even though I've gone to a larger/heavier head. And I prefer it over the Bogen grip type head.
GR is offline   Reply With Quote