Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Misc Accessories

Old Mar 4, 2004, 5:43 PM   #1
Default Ideal Portable Storage Device and Viewer

I am trying to get an understanding about all the portable storage devices and viewers that are available. In your opinion, what is the ideal portable storage device and viewer? Would it be hard drive based or CDR/RW. I see mixed feelings on this and I am not sure which way to go with my purchase. Another question, why don't companies make these viewers like Epson with a touch screen like a PDA. I can do so much with my PDA screen and the little stylus. Also, why are most of the storage devices so ugly. Look at the iPod. They look so cool and are selling like crazy. I appreciate your opinions on this will help with my purchase decision of a new PSD with maybe a viewer.
TimSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 21, 2004, 7:59 AM   #2

hey tim
im thinking of getting a port storage as well . i also like the idea of being able to view your files while away from the home pc .

im probally gonna go down a different track and buy a unit that stores images on a hard drive and also lets u review them on a tv .
deltron cinema disc $322 usd

just another option to consider

ozematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2004, 9:36 AM   #3

I use Addonics MFR for storage. You can burn the pics to CD and play them through MFR to your TV. Check this review:

gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2009, 12:46 PM   #4

i recently purchase a Samsung P3 which is a pretty nice. At first, I was not planning to use it as photo reviewer. After using it for a while, I fall in love with its beautiful LCD and quick response interface. The LCD have great resolution and the derive is externally slim and light!

Check out the review if you feel interesting!

Last edited by Joseph_Lee; May 14, 2009 at 12:48 PM.
Joseph_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote