Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Misc Accessories

Old Mar 28, 2006, 11:15 AM   #1

Does anyone have any feedback on this camera bag? I need to carry a 5d, some lenses, storage device and some other bits and bobs. Pics of the interior would be great - with something for scale.ThanksJonathan
jonathan1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 31, 2006, 11:35 PM   #2

Jonathan, I am also looking for a bag for my 5D and two additional lenses and room for a flash when I can afford one. I haven't looked at that bag but the ones I have looked at are the LowePro-Slingshot AW200 $80 on amazon, Mini Trekker 200 $80, and the OffRoad for $90, and one other called the Off-Trail 2. I also saw a really nice bag at Best Buy if you don't mind carring around a Canon bag for $60. You don't say what lenses you'll be carrying but if you have a long lens that is something you'll need to consider. I have a 70-210 f4 which is a large lens. That lens with a flash and at least 2 more lenses would easily fit into that Canon bag. It's hard to judge how a bag will fit unless you physically look at it. The Canon was the only bag I handled the rest I checked out on the internet. Also keep in mind that your going to need some growing room.

Good Luck.
lomitamike is offline   Reply With Quote