Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Nature Shooting Techniques

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 1, 2008, 6:22 AM   #41
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Lovely shots Alex, I wonder whatever happened to Torgny's

submissions? he seems to havedryed up on the thread he started.

........................musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2008, 11:20 AM   #42
Senior Member
 
Alex 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ariel/Israel
Posts: 1,177
Default

musket wrote:
Quote:
Lovely shots Alex, I wonder whatever happened to Torgny's

submissions? he seems to havedryed up on the thread he started.

........................musket.
Hi my dear Musket!

Thanks a lot...really don't know what happen to our lovely Torgny's...maybe is extremely busy...:?

Last week decided to give to myself an a "Auto-Gift"...a Nikon D-300/18-200mm VR ONLY lens (My MOST expensive Point & Shoot DSLR...!)

Here is the link...

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...mp;forum_id=58

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2008, 11:40 AM   #43
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
musket wrote:
Quote:
Lovely shots Alex, I wonder whatever happened to Torgny's

submissions? he seems to havedryed up on the thread he started.

........................musket.
Hi my dear Musket!

Thanks a lot...really don't know what happen to our lovely Torgny's...maybe is extremely busy...:?

Last week decided to give to myself an a "Auto-Gift"...a Nikon D-300/18-200mm VR ONLY lens (My MOST expensive Point & Shoot DSLR...!)

Here is the link...

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...mp;forum_id=58

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Peace,

Alex 007:|

Terrific, I wonder if the free captureNX programcame along with it

or if that offer had run out...........:|..........musket.

ps. looked again can see capture NX on the box

musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2008, 11:56 AM   #44
Senior Member
 
Alex 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ariel/Israel
Posts: 1,177
Default

musket wrote:
Quote:
Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
musket wrote:
Quote:
Lovely shots Alex, I wonder whatever happened to Torgny's

submissions? he seems to havedryed up on the thread he started.

........................musket.
Hi my dear Musket!

Thanks a lot...really don't know what happen to our lovely Torgny's...maybe is extremely busy...:?

Last week decided to give to myself an a "Auto-Gift"...a Nikon D-300/18-200mm VR ONLY lens (My MOST expensive Point & Shoot DSLR...!)

Here is the link...

http://forums.steves-digicams.com/fo...mp;forum_id=58

Let me know what you think!

Cheers,

Peace,

Alex 007:|

Terrific, I wonder if the free captureNX programcame along with it

or if that offer had run out...........:|..........musket.

ps. looked again can see capture NX on the box
Hi my dear Musket!

Yes...it's the "Full Version"...NOT the 30 days try...FREE with the possibility to be updated also FREE to the newer one...but for me; really "Don't Needed"...as Raw/NEF wont use it, secondly my sole main photo organizer is the Picasa, + PSP 9.0.1 & also FrameFun...enough for me...as you can see the final results..for me 100% satisfaction!!!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2008, 4:23 PM   #45
Senior Member
 
Torgny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni
Posts: 10,042
Default



Alex,

Now is the time to start your own thread. It was great fun. You have some unique qualities. Who else would...

Let that be our secret

I will be happy to contribute after ability. I am the happy owner of my own time.

Good luck with your new camera


musket,

I always take care of my proteges :-)

Good luck everyone. Flowers, petals, leaves, foliage. Wonders of life



See you on another plant

Torgny





Attached Images
 
Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2008, 4:47 AM   #46
Senior Member
 
Alex 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ariel/Israel
Posts: 1,177
Default

Good to see you back my dear Torgny!

O.K...it's true...It's needed to commence a new topic...but during meantime here an example of the "Goodness' of my last acquisition...:?

I call it...Sweet home...

Enjoy!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Attached Images
 
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2008, 1:17 PM   #47
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Torgny wrote:
Quote:

Alex,

Now is the time to start your own thread. It was great fun. You have some unique qualities. Who else would...

Let that be our secret

I will be happy to contribute after ability. I am the happy owner of my own time.

Good luck with your new camera


musket,

I always take care of my proteges :-)

Good luck everyone. Flowers, petals, leaves, foliage. Wonders of life



See you on another plant

Torgny





Nice rose shot................................musket.

musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2008, 1:18 PM   #48
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
Good to see you back my dear Torgny!

O.K...it's true...It's needed to commence a new topic...but during meantime here an example of the "Goodness' of my last acquisition...:?

I call it...Sweet home...

Enjoy!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Yes camera's working well............................musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2008, 10:13 PM   #49
Senior Member
 
Alex 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ariel/Israel
Posts: 1,177
Default

Hi Folks!

Yes the camera with the "Active D-Lighting' feature...really work marvelous!.

Here another example!

200 ISO -"P" at 5,6 wide open at 200mm focal length!:roll:

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Attached Images
 
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2008, 12:23 PM   #50
Senior Member
 
musket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,782
Default

Very nice, now if you could only get your hands on the D700

for a point and shoot :-)

.............................musket.
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:01 AM.