Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Nature Shooting Techniques

Old Mar 10, 2010, 2:45 AM   #1

Default Sunsets

These where some of the sunset from the past week.
Taken with Sony a550.

Bruno28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 10, 2010, 3:30 AM   #2

Oi Bruno, absolutely beautiful shots with your Sony! Good night, what beautiful photos... My only constructive criticisms are in #1, I would have made the black foreground and even 1/3 thus giving just a little more of the sky... In the #2 I would have cut about 1/5 or 1/4 of the top sky out... in my eyes... this would really enhance an already wonderful picture. These are just ideas... forgive my pedantic first-born perfectionism... Absolutely smashing photos!!! Thanks for these. Ned
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2010, 12:06 AM   #3

Thanks Eetu.
Next time I take a picture I will try to remember the rule of thirds. DOn't worry about being "pedantic first-born perfectionism" I would like my pictures to become perfect too, so keep up the tips so I can improve in my photography skill!!
Bruno28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2010, 12:59 AM   #4

Thanks for your kindness... I am afraid I drive some people up the wall with ideas, I get the feeling I say too much... but I look at a photo, such as yours... I am there... my mind is thinking and reacting... and ideas come... good or bad... I just don't want to be rude and make it seem that I am showing them up somehow, so thank you for your kind words, indeed. You have two beautiful pictures, really. Thank you for taking the time share them. All the best. Ned
Eetu is offline   Reply With Quote