Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Nature Shooting Techniques

Old Apr 18, 2003, 3:40 PM   #1

Default Ron -- you still here?

Hey Ron,
Visited your site while I was at work today. You still take the best bird/animal/flower/scenic/artwork/etc. photos. I just dream that I could shoot so well.
Your mallard in the showcase really caught my eye. Were you down here in Florida?? I think I got the same bird 5 seconds later. This web version just doesn't do him justice. I've printed it off at 11x17 and "Jake the Drake" looks fabulous.
Oh, as you might guess, I moved up to a "real" DSLR. I chucked the E-10 for the Canon 10D last month. It is so nice to use real lenses for a change. Now if I could just master your over the shoulder technique for the Sigma 50-500!!!!

Hope you still check in. I do, but hardly ever have the time to post.

Enjoy life,

JodyQ

JodyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 12, 2003, 8:50 PM   #2

Hey JudyQ,

Yeah, Ive been a member from way-way back... I guess when the site wasnt quite so popular. Glad to see it grow so big. Anyways, yeah I havent seen Ron Reznick for some time. Not sure if he found some other place to post or what :evil: . Anyways Ron, you need to start posting your birds again...

I also miss Jimmy, him and his seaguls...

Russell
UniSonBBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2003, 3:58 PM   #3

Here I am but that was Tom C with all the seagulls, LOL. I don't live anywhere near a place where there are seagulls. I'm in SE Arkansas and Hang out mostly at Dave's...

http://www.onlinephotographers.com/y...;threadid=7168
Jimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2003, 7:12 PM   #4

Default Howdy Jimmie

Hey Jimmie,
I have been "guest" viewing over at the onlinephotographers for a couple weeks now. I see quite a few familar names there. Looks like just about everybody has upgraded in cameras, and are really producing some nice photos.
I did find Ron R. out in the Nikon SLR forum of DPReview. It seems all find their own most comfortable place to post.
I don't post much, and even less often post a picture, but I am out there shooting the neighborhood critters when I get the chance.
Congrats on your newest camera choice. I'm sure I'll see you posting some great shots from it soon.

JodyQ
JodyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2003, 1:16 PM   #5

Hey Jody, long time no see. Yeah I'm waiting patiently on the new camera, I hope it's half as good as my old UZI has been...
Jimmie is offline   Reply With Quote