Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Misc Forums > New Technology

Old Apr 14, 2008, 12:35 PM   #1

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm sure I am posting this in the wrong catagory but would appreciate any direction from anyone here.:-) I am looking to purchase software for a photo booth. If anyone has any information on where I can look to do so or who to contact, I would greatly appreciate it.:-) Thanks!
mistyrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 8, 2008, 2:20 PM   #2

Hi, download the photoboof software , search in google: "photoboof download", it is an unlimited trial, use a notebook, a canon camera and psremote software, the trial software always will print DEMO across the photos, you have to buy the licence to avoid the DEMO, let me know your initial notas about. Edgar
lindosito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2008, 6:00 PM   #3

Hi, Breeze Systems PSRemote and DSLR Remote Pro have a new photobooth mode. http://www.breezesys.com/PSRemote/photobooth.htm
I'm a delighted user of DSLR Remote Pro for remote control of my Canon 1D3 & 40D, and highly recommend it, but it is Canon only.

I haven't yet had a chance to evalute photobooth mode. It's new to the latest version and I only learned of it this morning after updating my installation.

You'll save a lot of money if PSRemote ($75) is adequate on its own, as I believe the Photoboof software costs $600, and requires that you separately purchase and install remote control software (eg PSRemote) as well! See "Caveats" at the bottom of http://photoboof.com/features.php

Photoboof does give you the additional options of Nikon cameras or webcams.

I'd be very interested in your evaluations of these programs. Terry

LowLightMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2008, 10:14 PM   #4

Late to this topic. But it you are looking for fun usage. Any Mac that comes with an iSight camera built-in has Photo Booth software.
antony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2012, 11:56 PM   #5

If you’re looking for straightforward and affordable software for the photo booth but using your DSLR camera to get a much higher quality print which are critical for weddings, take a look at dslrbooth.com software. They have a free trial to test out the software. I personally use it and it works great.
sleman is offline   Reply With Quote