Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Misc Forums > New Technology

Old Oct 22, 2002, 9:46 AM   #1

Default NERO and slide/music CDs.

Hello. I am new to this list but would really appreciate some info. on how to make slide shows with music using NERO BURNING ROM 5.5..mix mode. I have tried three times (wasted 3 cd's ) When I play it back in my DVD player on computer, I get the message that medium was not recordable..or something like that. However, when I play it back on my stand alone DVD player..I hear the music, but no photos. I know that the photos are recorded on it too, as it shows them when I do a "search" on the CD in the G drive. I have been using the MIX MODE that Nero has. So if anyone can help, I would certainly appreciate it. Many thanks! Evelyn
delight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 31, 2002, 4:36 AM   #2

You better go through the HELP files that come with the software to solve your query.
Practically every aspect of using the software is mentioned and explained there.
hope it helps
regards
ajeet
ajitkataria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2002, 6:55 PM   #3

Hint: buy a few CD-RW's and make your tests CD's using these. Then if it does not work as expected, just erase and start over. If it does, then you can burn to CD-R.

Also, there is now available software designed for doing exactly what you are trying to do. Perhaps it might work better than Nero, or maybe a newer version of Nero might work better too. Newer versions support DVD buring.

Declan
amazingthailand is offline   Reply With Quote