Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Misc Forums > New Technology

Old Jul 20, 2005, 9:18 PM   #1

:|I sent 2 rolls to clik 3d in October '04. I received the same emails detailed by others. I demanded the return of my unprocessed film in March '05 and received an email that they would arrange for the return "immediately". I am still waiting... I have filled out a complaint with the Internet Fraud Commission and recommend that all others similarly ripped off by this company do the same.
stefaneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 1, 2005, 4:45 PM   #2

Well, I'll resurrect this thread to say that Clik 3D took my money and film and I have yet to see any result in over 1.5 years. I've tried emailing and calling, but like everyone else, there has been no communication.

I've lodged a complaint with the BBB and I'm also going to investigate what it takes to file a class-action lawsuit. I knoww it sounds a little over the top for one roll of film, but after reading everyone's posts here, it seems there are enough people here to make a class-action lawsuit against Clik 3D rather compelling.

I'll post more when I have the chance.

(cross-posted to other threads)
ranum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2005, 6:01 PM   #3

YOU HAVE MY VOTE!
master3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2005, 9:53 AM   #4

I should have read the posts BEFORE I sent my 3D camera to CLIK 3D. I sent my "disposable" CLIK 3D camera to CLIK 3D in June, 2005. I gave them my credit card number for film processing fees. Thank God they did not charge my credit card companty the $55 to cover the fees. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED that the company has not returned my "disposable" camera and film. At least maybe I could find another company to develop the film - even if it's not in 3D. The pictures are of a trip to Europe that I took with my Dad. My Dad passed away 11 months ago. How I wish I could have those pictures. I have tried calling different photo finishing companies and/or photographers in Toronto to see if they have any information on CLIK 3D. Unfortunately, nobody has heard of CLIK 3D. I've got the "parent corporation" I.D. #, but it will cost $40 to find that information. I'm unemployed and don't have the funds to search this further. For somebody else who may want to, the parent corporation I.D. # for CLIK 3D is 1555649. If able to find something out, please let us know. Thank you and Good Luck!!
Eightof10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2005, 12:07 PM   #5

master3d wrote:
Quote:
YOU HAVE MY VOTE!
YES MY VOTE IS ALSO GOES TO HIM
dntchaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2005, 12:08 PM   #6

master3d wrote:
Quote:
YOU HAVE MY VOTE!
YES MY VOTE IS ALSO GOES TO HIM

Imran Hashmi
www.visionstudio.co.uk
www.seo-professional.co.uk 0044-7969012441
dntchaseme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2005, 12:20 PM   #7

:blah:Count me in. I sent 3-4 disposables in the fall of '04.

I just talked to the weasel today.

Hirsh Kwinter
mooshhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2006, 4:41 PM   #8

I FINALLY HAVE GOOD NEWS!!

THANKS TO A CUSTOMER WHO WROTE SEVERAL MONTHS BACK THAT A NEW COMPANY CALLED "SNAP 3D" WAS EMERGING, I GOT SEVERAL ROLLS DEVELOPED (THE ONES THAT CLIK3D NEVER DID IN OVER A YEAR), AND THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!!

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO THOSE 4-5 STAR CUSTOMERS THAT WERE SCREWED BY CLIK 3D TO GET THEIR 3D ROLLS DEVELOPED BY SNAP3D!!!

THEY HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND HELPFUL SERVICE!

I'M GOING TO CREATE A NEW SITE BASED SOLELY ON "SNAP3D" (if the person who is in charge on these forums will accept it)

Old Sep 11, 2006, 2:38 PM   #9

I am wondering if this new Snap 3D is in anyway affiliated with Clik 3D... I still have hundreds of negatives (all of the lenticular pictures I ever took) with Clik.**If all of our negatives were destroyed i wish they would just tell us.Any thoughts?* Do any of you live in Toronto?
jeremyscareme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2006, 10:03 AM   #10

Not that i am aware of...they just happen to have their headquarters in Canada.

BUT TRUST ME...SNAP3D IS EXCELLENT!

THEY HAVE SO MUCH MORE (RELATED TO 3D) AVAILABLE THAN clik3d.

I now have some of my celebrity pics at SNAP3D!