Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Jun 3, 2003, 10:48 PM   #1
Default downloading digital pics to computer - sony cyber-shot DSC-F

I connected my camera to the USB port and I clicked on the f drive and the images were there. I highlighted all of the images that I wanted to place in a folder (named the folder) and sent it to the desktop. I didn't realize that this would delete all of the files on my memory stick and then to top it off I cannot access the files in the desktop folder. I realize now that I should have used my digital software to download the files, but it's too late now. I am getting an error that says "Problem with shortcut" the drive or network connection that the "my folder/file" ink refers to is unavailable. make sure that disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again. The other error I get when trying to open the folder in digital software is file not found, please verify the correct file name given. I also get something called the path and name are incorrect. Does anyone know how to retrieve these files so I can print the pics? Or are they lost forever?
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 4, 2003, 12:18 PM   #2

Email me and I will send you a free recovery program. It is has worked for me and others.
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote