Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Oct 29, 2006, 8:19 AM   #1

I've been using the search function here, like any good newbie should .. :lol:

However, I'm not coming up with what I really want? Am I to search in every *sub category* Or, is using the search function on the main page the same .. IOW, will searching on the main page, yield the same results as using the search function in each category?

I'm looking for threads/posts regarding anything and everything to do with the Canon XT/350D.

Do we have a FAQ page as well? Hmmm, I see the *help* button now .. I'll go check that out while someone/anyone gets back to me on how to refine my search's .. :?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Digifo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:47 AM   #2

Using the SEARCH function from the main forum page (http://www.stevesforums.com/forums) will search every Forum & topic in all of the Forums. You'll be getting a lot more hits because it will be looking in the "What Camera Should I Buy" Forum, as well as every post that a member mentions that they shot an image with that camera.

If you want a more specific search (since you are looking for info on the Canon 350XT) I would do the search in the "Canon EOS DSLR" Forum using the search strings 350XT & 350D...each will probably give you different results, depending on what the members called that model as they discussed it.