Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Dec 4, 2003, 4:09 PM   #1
Default kodak dx4530 or casio qv r-40?

hey there,

my wife and i are about to get our first digicam. we're beginners in that field, but don't wanna get the cheapest stuff either. also my wife, who is going to be a make-up artist, intends to use the camera for before/after pictures of her clients.

having read reviews and compared prices, it has come down to kodak dx4520 or casio qv r-40. we understand the apparent differences as far as size, features, and so on is concerned. but can anyone help us with the actual picture quality?

from the reviews we got that in general both cameras do produce good pictures for what they cost, but especially about the casio some reviewers seemed to have doubts. and the kodak is said to overtune colors, if i used that term correctly in english.

is there anybody on this forum who has experience with both or with similar cameras? or anything else to say that might be helpful?

thanks in advance,

floo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 5, 2003, 6:52 AM   #2

I have the kodak dx4530 and it does a great job!! You can turn down the color so its not so bright(overtune) and then set it back up for pics you will take outside.Its a great camera.Tealblue
tealblue is offline   Reply With Quote