Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Dec 17, 2003, 12:12 AM   #1
Default why so hard....:(

well im now going to buy a camera, I have posted about what im looking for and some gave some feed back, but im still having a hard time picking.

Steve said to get the canon A70 wich seems to be an Ok camera, many features, good quality photos and all that. I think its a great camera for my uses but im not sure i will ever need all the manual controls. And i cant find many deals around my area for that camera or its not in stock and i want it before Christmas.

I have now been considering a smaller camera such as the Nikon coolpix 3100, yea yea yea its not an all out profesional camera but its small feels nice and uses CF and AA batteries. Its also go many scene modes that can be used so when i want to take a quick picture i don't have to adjust all the settings and whatnot. although it has a lack of a autofocus assist lamp, im sure it will work for me. also the lack of manualy setting the ISO sttings. Yea im sure its a big deal to the professional but im not so analytical. Im sure i would notice noise in a uncompressed picture that was way huge but in reality im not going to print anything above an 8x10..if that. well after typing all that up it seems i have made my choice about the 3100 :shock: I also fund a good price near my home. well i think i will get it and see if it will work for me.

wow that was kind of a pointless topic.... :roll:
peter-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links