Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Apr 4, 2012, 2:57 PM   #1
Default Do you have instructions or posts for newbie?

Hello everyone. My name is Charlie, a new to here. I purchased Canon 300HS last week which is my 3rd compact digital camera. When I saw some amazing photos taken by Canon 300HS, I realized the power of small digital camera. I don't want to be a professinal photographer as it's too expensive to own DSLR and not realistic to me at this time. But I am eager to be a good digital camera photographer. I dream I can take exciting photos which are the same as some photographers using the same model did.

I am looking forward to learning from everyone here. I wonder I am able to find out some posts or something about instructions, tips, etc...

Thank you so much.

Last edited by charleslee1984; Apr 4, 2012 at 3:04 PM.
charleslee1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 5, 2012, 1:26 PM   #2

One place to start is the Steve's Digicams main page. Follow some of the links in the Learning Center to get basic ideas of how your camera operates, what to do in certain situations, and how to compose a picture.
There is a forum here specific to Canon non-SLR cameras, and you should be able to find information on your particular camera. Don't be shy about asking questions, as we have all had to start at some time or another.
Welcome to the forums.

VTphotog is online now   Reply With Quote