Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Apr 10, 2004, 3:43 AM   #1
Default Opinions on the A75

What do you guys think of the A75? Is there anything similar that I should look at before getting the A75?
TennBikeBerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 11, 2004, 7:49 AM   #2

The best thing to do is research research research and then go to the store and play around with the ones that you have narrowed down with your researching and then get the one that you like the best overall. I too wanted the A75 when i first started looking at digital cameras, but when I went to the store and played around with it, I didn't really like it. Then I wanted the Sony F717, but it didn't really feel comfortable in my hand, it takes beautiful pics. though. While I was at the store though, I picked up the Kodak DX 6490 and I loved it almost immediatly. I came home and read the reviews on it and it got really good reviews too, so I bought it. I've been very happy with it so far. Just make sure you check out all the brands. Kodak has the DX 6440 which is about the same price range as the Canon A75. You might want to check it out. I think the Fuji 5000 is in about that same price range too, not sure if it got good reviews or not though.

jkulysses is offline   Reply With Quote