Kodak LS443
Minolta Dimage Xi
or Other.....Please Specify

Your help is greatly appreciated.

reggie_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2003, 6:42 PM   #2
Default QV-R4

Let me first say that I am no expert in digital cameras. I have been using this site to learn more. I have been reading about things that I never would have thought to take into account when looking at cameras.

I noticed no one had replied to your inquiry and I wanted to mention the QV-R4. Although I do not own one I have been doing research on it. All of the user reviews that I have read are great for this camera. I know someone who owns the QV-R3 and when I saw it for the first time I was amazed at the small size, features, and picture quality! All of this in a 3MP.

The QV-R4 is EVEN BETTER! It has all of the features (could be more) along with 4MP quality. I almost took the plunge and bought this camera...I still may because I want a small camera with good quality that I can fit in my pocket.

What's stopping me you may ask?

I saw the advertisement for the new Fujifilm FinePix F700 camera and although it is not nearly as small, it sports 6MP and uses the new xD cards, which I believe Olympus and Fujifilm now do. I will wait for reviews of this camera though.

Hopefully someone will give you a better answer and compare all of the cameras that you asked about.
verhobb is offline   Reply With Quote