Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Feb 26, 2003, 11:23 AM   #1
Default Canon S45

Hello everyone,
I am very close to purchasing my very first digital camera and have all but settled on the Canon S45 after reading just about every review I could find. My cirteria of choice of camera is versitility of functions, 'pocketability'(size), and picture quality.
Along with this camera I had also been narrowed down to the Fuji Finepix F601, the Konica KD-500Z and the Kodak LS443 Zoom.
My final step into making a decision is checking for input from people who have used or still do use either of these cameras as I plan to purchase it sometime next week. Any input is greatly appreciated.
blowwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 13, 2003, 6:14 PM   #2
Default others to look at

opps adding more to the pot everytime I come here too What I need as well as everyone eles is to just to like 1hr reasearch and buy the damn thing and live with it for a bit now I got that off my chest

what are the selling points what are you looking for
Minolta's S414 is good at 350-400 US and 4 MP with 4 optical looks like where Iam leening too and the OLY 4000Z [/color]400-500 US 4 MP and 3 optical plus all the extras plus nothing bad has been said about it lately
matt81 is offline   Reply With Quote