Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Apr 3, 2006, 4:24 AM   #1

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and to photgraphy in general. I bought a Fuji 601pro zoom a couple of years ago, but I haven't really explored its possibilities yet. Only just now am I beginning to useit inmanual mode andnow I havevolunteered to take photos at special church servicesand for this reason I have borrowed dads flash gun because the lightingat church ispoor to say the least... Now my request... Dad cannot find the instruction manual forhis Hanimex TZ36, so I am wondering if someone knows where I can get one for free or maybe someone is able to send me a copy (not sure about copyright here) and send it to my e-mail address.

I hope someone out there can help.

Simon Davies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 3, 2006, 1:57 PM   #2

Very often, manufacturers will have instruction manuals for their equipment available in the support sections of their web sites. This might be a good place to look first.

Yes, lighting inside churches can be challenging. Particularly, stained glass can make White Balance impossible on automatic. Do use a preset for this. If using flash, the flash or daylight setting would probably be best. I haven't found clergy to usually look favorably on falsh pictures during church services, and so have never used it.

VTphotog is offline   Reply With Quote