Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Newbie Help

Old Apr 30, 2003, 4:32 AM   #1

Ok I am obviously a Newbie and couldn't think of a better place to start so here I am in the Newbie Bit and whilst I am here I just want to say "Hi there to ALL and thanks for a truly informative site Steve :!:"

I work in a photographic retail shop downunder in OZ and have come across a curious question by a consumer that I thought may be answered here... but have had no luck so far

The Consumer wishes to purchase an Olympus C-50 but understands there is an underwater housing for it, which is exactly what he wants. As we have none here in Oz yet we can only assume that the camera must be fully operational before going into the housing. So the question arises :!: How do you operate the viewer once you have taken a picture :?: We think the only way to do this is to close the camera over (turning it OFF) and then pressing the viewer display button at the back, thus showing the previous image taken... but if it is inside a housing, how could this possibly work :?:

If anyone has any ideas or knows about where I could possibly see or get info on the housing I would greatly appreciate it :!:

Flea :mrgreen:
flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links