Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > News Discussion

Old Nov 20, 2011, 1:02 PM   #51

Looking back, it's truly remarkable that she kept up with travel right up to the end. The slowing down that comes with age usually means a lot less travel. Strong gal!

KCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2011, 7:26 PM   #52

I remember Sara's kindness and patience with a wide variety of personalities. It was rather unreal, or saintly how she would courteously respond to numerous inquiries.

I hope that the admins find a way to get a copy of these tributes to her husband. I trust he would take some comfort in seeing how many people across the world remember her.
iowa_jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2011, 2:57 PM   #53

Looking through 50+ messages from people paying tribute to Sarah, I wish we could forward them to her surviving family. They should know how much she meant to all of us. Does anyone know how to get in touch with her husband Bradley Weber?

Panasonic FZ150, FZ35 and GF1; Nikonos V when underwater

~~Art is in the eye of the camera holder~~
saly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2011, 8:26 PM   #54

I agree 100% with the last messages maybe one of the moderators can make this happen
Photo 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2011, 1:38 PM   #55
Default Rest in Peace, Sarah

May I also pay my tribute to Mtclimber - She too had helped me a lot.
She had tremendous knowledge about Photography. And, I believe, a fun
way of saying things, so that it could be understable by everyone.
May Sarah Joyce rest in peace, and her husband feel the comfort of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Claus, Denmark
Tresman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2011, 5:21 PM   #56

Haven't posted for a while, but just saw this thread today, and felt compelled to log in and offer my deepest sympathies to Bradley. I sincerely hope that you are able to access this thread, and read the many kind entries the members have posted about Sarah.

the Hun
rinniethehun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2011, 1:27 AM   #57

Am very sorry to hear of her passing. 'Helpful and informative' I had read in an earlier post, and that's what she was.
Nikon D600, D90, D70, N90s, FM2, Canon S3 1S, Panasonic FZ35; Nikon 18-105 VR, 28-70 2.8 Sigma, 35-70 Nikkor, 70-200 2.8 Sigma, 70-300 4-5.6 Sigma, 85 1.8D Nikkor, 55-300 4-5.6 Nikkor, Sigma 17-50 2.8.
Franko170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2011, 9:10 AM   #58

I only saw this thread today, this after wondering why we had not heard from her in such a long time. I had numerous interactions with Sarah on the Panasonic forum (mostly last year) and am saddened to hear of her passing. She assisted many people on this site, over a long period. She will be missed by all.
dbnnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2011, 10:58 PM   #59

Ohh .. sad news about sarah ..
I can say that she was encyclopedia of camera's stuff . She was so gentle and nice that i can not forget mtclimber . You ask any question in this forum and she would be the first person to reply your post and pouring lot of knowledge , experience and skill .
She convinced so many member of this forum .. I was knowing her because of this forum and used to read all post of sarah because every post was worth reading .
Frankly speaking I joined this forum because sarah was very active in this forum and when stopped replying in steve digicam forum ,i rarely visiting now .
And today it is really a sad day for me after reading this news that she passed away .
God blessed her and sarah u will be remembered by me whenever people will talk about great personality in photography .
Sincere sympathy to her family and her husband Bradley.its a great loss to all of us..
sandeepsaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2011, 5:55 PM   #60

Well, I have not checked this for a little while and wondered how she was doing. Thanks for the update. She was a gifted teacher, photographer, and enthusiastic person.

FZ7 and FZ35 - Deceased, FZ18 - Given daughter, FZ150, E-PL1 and G3 - In use.
happy_peasant is offline   Reply With Quote