Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Feb 6, 2008, 3:59 PM   #31

I appreciate your being akeen observer senso : )

Actually, any sort of blurratshutter speed of 1/160'' @ 35mm due to handshake is a non issue for me! Should you also examine the more stationary objects than the leaves in the picture such as tiles, wires and branches, you'llsee the better definition is still maintained there. Besides, I must also mention that it was such aquiet day... In fact I was also surprised to see that the K10D images straight from the camera required no enhancementcontrary tothe claims and test shotsin some reviews I had read before my purchase andtherefore decided only to shootRAW(which, however, looked superior than the competing models in the very reviews ):?

Anyway, below is another %100 crop fromanother picture shot with the D40x at the same time and date butthe 'Optimize Image' option set to 'normal', which seem to increase contrast and saturation for a'pseudo' betterdefinition sacrificing the DR. So Ialways preferthe ' Ia ' colour mode option from theCustom Settings as in thefirst one.
Attached Images
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote