Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Mar 10, 2008, 9:30 AM   #1

Hello Nikon owners/Guru's & good wishes fans!

In the name of one of my best "Buddy" here in Israel which is an a very seriously Nikon fan (F-3/301 SLR's - D-70/D-200 DSLR's), ask me to write in my photo forums overseas (Here he will write by himself in Hebrew), who has a seriously "Compatibility" among his D-200/70-200mm 2,8 VR zoom lens When add his Nikon 1.7x extender within the D-200 body & 70-200mm zoom lens.

Of course; when such Nikon Extender is NOT used with the D-200 body & this specifically lens all works well. Now i will try to be much more explicitly...trusting that i will succeed & all of you will comprehend this mail?.:love:

Some history...why he add this "Extender"...his last Son now 15 years old love to snap Birds...so with the "Extender" added can get longer focal length closer-fitting the birds or fulling the frame, but the "Combination" don't work well...occurs from time to time...the camera makes noises...focus can't be do it...so No in focus...NO photo!. He went to our locally official representative here in Israel "Photo Hadar"...They say him that before the extender was SENT to Japan & repaired there!.
Came back...few days works well today commenced again doing the same problem.:?
As you can comprehend my dear friend is extremely upset/disconcert/disquieted...really to all of we will be quite normally of course. What in truth can't understand WHY there in the factory the defective item was Not exchanged!?.:?

Any way, if any of you had something similarly & can inform/advise us what to do...please, do not hesitate to do so

Thanks in advance for your heart fully help

Alex 007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links