Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Jul 21, 2005, 11:06 AM   #1

I am a wedding and portrait photographer in the south Philadelphia area. I have been a paid Pro Photographer for the past 12 years. I really do love photoing weddings, couples and families.In my free time I enjoy taking images of flowers, landscapes and anything todo with my Harley Davidson. I am currently experimenting with IR photography and REALLY LOVE that!!!

My equipment;

Fuji S2 pro camera, Nikon D70s (love it), and a ton of Sigma lens, the 24 to 70 f2.8EX is my main lens. I use the Nikon SB800 Flash as well as the Quantum 4D flash for large rooms. I plan on picking up the Fuji S3 camera SOON!!!

I have taught digital Photography for the past 5 years for a local adult night school. I love teaching.

You can see samples of my work on my website:

Please feel free to comment on any of my photos. it's all a learn experience. If you like I will comment on yours as well.

Well hope to see you on the boards

Keep shooting!!!!:|

mhphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 21, 2005, 2:55 PM   #2

If you like IR, try to find yourself a Panasonic FZ1 before they are all sold out. That camera does a fantastic job with IR.
propwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2005, 5:55 AM   #3

hi mh,
i can't say welcome bcoz i seldom post on this site. but 1 thing i can make sure is.... i'll visit this forum everyday since last year.
anywhere.... welcome also...:-)

koshinki is offline   Reply With Quote