Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Apr 22, 2006, 5:04 AM   #1

Hi everyone

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"The weather is great here at the moment. The Sun is shining the birds are singing and my new Sigma 80-400 OS is apparently lost somewhere in between Hong Knog and my grubby little hands. My God what is going on yes i'm in england and the sun is shining no wait i'm in cornwall and the sun is shining and no 400mm lens boohoo boohoo. Oh well never mind so i've been out and shot my first bird in flight pic with my D50 and the 200mm kit lens.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Hope ya like it.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"These guys were making a helluva racket and i was told by the farmer that they usually hangout over the other side of the valley. So i might just take a trip round there later.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Ilove this country life

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"any comments much appreciated the shot or shots took about 20 this is my favourite one the camera was in shutter mode set at 1000 and photoshop is telling me that the aperture was f5.6 i've gotta start making a note of these things

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"mark
Attached Images
wadge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 22, 2006, 5:03 PM   #2

Awww what a beautiful site! Thanks for sharing. As a newbie .. its a gorgeous shot. Thanks for sharing... I enjoy seeing all the detail you post along with the picture such as type of lens and distance info... thanks again!!!

learning_mode is offline   Reply With Quote