Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old May 15, 2006, 9:30 AM   #1

I have a Stroboframe "Press T" bracket. Anti-twist plates for the D-200 are not currently available. Are any of the other plates compatible with the D-200?
gstephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 16, 2006, 2:06 PM   #2

I just bought a used Press T and it had the anti twist plate on it. I think it is a #300-SLR and it works perfect with My MB-D200 battery pack on My D-200. The only problem is I do have to remove the bracket to open the battery door. It is not really a problem thoughbecause with two fresh batteries I can shoot for three days streight. I E-Mailed Stroboframe and they gave Me the part numbers:

300-SLR forD-200 body

300-BE1 for D-200 with MB-D200 Battery pack

The press T sure is a nice mount for the flash, It works perfect and it is as light as not having a bracket at all.

I'm not sure what bracket was on this used press T .

It is 3 inch's long, 1 1/2 inch's wide and stamped SLR on the top of it.

The plate has a 3/4 inch long slot for the screw that holds the bracket to the camera will allow for forward & backwardadjustment.

Everything is very sturdy and looks as though it is built into the camera when installed. The SAUNDERS GROUP are the distributers for Stroboframe so You may want to call someone there for more information.

Ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2006, 10:39 AM   #3

Thanks for taking the time

gstephens is offline   Reply With Quote