Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon dSLR

Old Jul 28, 2006, 6:24 PM   #1

I'm new to this site and I have a request. I need to be directed to a site which shows pics with info on which lenes and settings were used to achieve the photo.*I actually don't have a DSLR yet. I'm thinking about a D70,50,200, or the 80 I've been hearing so much about.*I have a natural eye for photography and tend to take interesting pics without much technical know-how. The problem is, I tend to know what the aesthetic is, without the technical info behind it. The websites I've found, endlessly talk about technical specs without visual representation to back it up.*Also, I will use this camera to shoot artistic and irreverent candids, at weddings. Think, editorial layout in Vogue or Elle magazine. Which Nikon camera, lenses and other accessories would you suggest? Feedback from wedding photographers would be greatly appreciated.*
portis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 28, 2006, 11:23 PM   #2

go to http://www.pbase.com and then to camera database and you will see lenses and cameras and the pictures that people have taken, using the specific camera and lenses. also has the picture info too, i think
Taraelf is offline   Reply With Quote