Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Nikon Lenses

Old Dec 22, 2004, 6:21 AM   #1

Hi All D70 users out there. Which lenses have you been using and love for your D70? How are you finding the VR lenses...worth it? Also I have old manual lenses that fit the camera but not much else works....anyone find work arounds like using bracketing etc?
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 22, 2004, 7:37 AM   #2

You posted this in the Nikon Forum (which is for the non-DSLR Nikon Models). For questions about the D70, I'd suggest using the Nikon Digital SLR Forum or Nikon Lenses Forum

Since your question was primarily about lenses, I moved this thread to the Nikon Lenses Forum, where youshould have a better chance of getting responses.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2004, 8:28 AM   #3

If you go down a few posts I have shown shots I took off the cuff with an ages old 75/300 F4.5/5.6 lens, and also comment on the 10 year old 80/200 which is great too. I also have the 24/120 old lens and a 500mm mirror which alll work to some degree with the D 70. However, with the D70 I have the kit lens, the 17/55 F2.8 and the 70/200 F2.8 VRIFED plus the TC14E, all of which are awesome, except the 17/55 which I find too heavy for every day situations, where I still use the kit lens. Here is an example of the VRIFED 70/200 with TC14E taken late in the evening.
Attached Images
cameranserai is offline   Reply With Quote