Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old May 14, 2009, 9:33 AM   #1
Default Kudos to Nikon Service

Since service is often an issue, I want to share my recent good experience with Nikon Service. First, I did not have to wait forever to speak to a real person at the service department. Second, after I described the camera's problems, he quickly told me I needed to send the camera in, and told me how to do it. Third, my camera was serviced under warranty (I bought it last June 13th), with email communications about what was happening. Fourth, my camera was returned today - 13 calendar days since I mailed it to Nikon - with notes as to what services were made. My Nikon camera is a P60 (I have 2 Sony H series cameras also). I have really liked using it even though it doesn't have all the controls of the Sony. By the way, my problems were not being able to set the date/time and have it stay and the camera would freeze often with mostly a blurred green screen. The return report said they adjusted the focus, adjusted the white balance, replaced main PCB and did general check and clean. ust thought you would like to know.
asburydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links