Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old Oct 15, 2010, 3:42 AM   #1
Default Nikon L100 NO - L110 15x zoom YES

I originally purchased the Nikon 10MP 15x L100. Price was OK at $185 but right from the start the picture quality was poor and camera did not work right. It finally quit working 92 days after purchase. Thankfully, Amazon let me return it as they had none in stock for replacement. I then reviewed the NIKON L110 12MP 15x zoom ( L110 has fantastic superzoom features: http://nikon-l110.blogspot.com/ ) and even though it was nearly $100 more than the L100 I got it. Let me tell you, the L110 is really a pleasure to use and the pictures are GREAT. I can not believe the differance and although its alittle pricey for a point and shoot its well worth it. From day one I was taking great indoor shots even in low light. The flash works great. The video is cool as camera has stereo speakers. If the L100 ever is avaiable again PLEASE don't buy it. Spend the extra money and get this L110 NIKON and even for a novice like me, it takes great pictures right from the begining.
karl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 17, 2010, 2:42 PM   #2

Thanks for your post Karl-

We like to hear success stories. It seems like the L110 is a good fit for your style of photography. Congratulation! Enjoy your new camera.

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote