Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old May 10, 2004, 9:59 AM   #1

:|I did A family portrait yesterday and it was a perfect shoot. The 8 X 10 photograph was as good as what I used to get with My Hasselblad and a whole lot easier and less expensive to do. I used My Nikon 28DX flash on the camera and My SB26 nikon flash as a fill light off to the side. I set up in less then 3 minuites and was done shooting in another 10 min. I had the 8 X 10 print 15 min after I got home and delivered the Print within 2 hours. Got paid and now the photograph is on a CD ready for any reprints. The 8700 is truly a masterpiece of Nikon Perfection. No noise, No moire, perfect colors to the clothing the subjects wore and the picture cropped up just perfect to a 8 X 10. The 4 people in the picture were elated and actually gave Me extra $$$$ because I made them all look nice.
The 8700 with the MB-E5700 Battery pack, A UR-8 Lens adapter wtth A Bernies screw on Lens Hood on A tripod with a DX28 flash sure looks impressive to people.I put the SB26 flash on another tripod and it works well as a fill light because of the built in slave. ( No Wires)
Ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 10, 2004, 2:21 PM   #2

Hi Ronnie

It's nice to hear something really positive and upbeat about the camera.Not too much being saidabout the 8700 thus far.

Sting is offline   Reply With Quote