Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old Jul 26, 2004, 5:56 AM   #1

*Posted the same topic under Nikon DSLR forum after finding out that there is a forum dedicated for Nikon DSLR. Apologize for being oversighted* :sad:

Hi all,
My company has asked me to become the event photographer for our annual dinner this coming weekend. This is my first time taking up event photography. I'm excited and at the same also a bit nervous. Should i do this event good, more to come later.

I have called a friend to team up with me so that we back up each other in case anything happens to any of us (btw, he's using Canon D60) . BTW, I have shot event before. Examples of my shots are here : http://faizal.fotopic.net/c238013.html

My company would like to have abt 100 images for the event. The plan is, we are going to print all 100 images in 4R first and then let the staff choose which one they would like to be printed. Later we are going to do a mass printing at a local print shop.

I have never printed the images on paper before. Therefore, is the printout taken at ISO400 (and above) really obvious when printing at 4R? Recommended to use noise removal software before printing?
Will be using the kitlens and SB800 and shoot in NEFs.

Any tips/guide/advice appreciate very much!

faizal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links